The USA and the UK are cultures separated by a typical language, a brisk struggle over taxes, AND these 6 issues which British individuals do however Individuals do not do! 🇬🇧😄 Vive la différence! 🍻
Which uniquely British issues did we miss? Share them with us within the feedback 😄
✈ JOIN OUR PATREON COMMUNITY
Wish to take your ardour for tradition, language, and journey to the following degree? That is how!
Your help permits us to spend much less time at our day job and extra time researching, capturing, and modifying movies for YOU to get pleasure from!
Along with serving to us make movies, your partnership additionally earns you all types of perks, together with video scripts, behind-the-scenes photographs & movies, shoutouts, and a Patreon-exclusive month-to-month reside stream the place we will chat collectively about tradition & journey in real-time! 😄🍻😊
✈ WANT MORE BRITISH CONTENT?
Thirsty for extra British tradition content material? Listed here are a few of our hottest UK movies:
– 101 Variations Between the USA and England https://youtu.be/RSXbtQMxEF0
– High 30 British Slang https://youtu.be/x9cqlCY9mlo
– Tradition Shock In England | 10 Issues That Shocked Us https://youtu.be/BHGdBsRmPys
– British Slang vs. American Slang https://youtu.be/MhrAOWODnwk
– Strolling Tour of a Tiny English City https://youtu.be/DbQzXD4QQXQ
– Strolling Mastiffs By way of The English Countryside https://youtu.be/qIQZeFoTki4
– A Romantic Tour of Tub, England https://youtu.be/lDPUSGHDsXQ
– And if you wish to get tremendous private with us, take a look at this day-in-the-life video to see what the “digital nomad” life-style seems like for us https://youtu.be/dWJIYgD-MjI
✈ JOIN THE ADVENTURE
Wish to be mates? Subscribe to our Youtube channel or observe one in all our different social channels in order that we will keep in contact!
Journey Weblog: https://www.wanderingravens.org/
Fb Web page: https://www.fb.com/WanderingRav…
✈ WHO WE ARE
Hello! We’re Eric & Grace, a few digital nomads who’ve been wandering world wide for over three years. We make movies about journey and tradition and launch new movies (at the least) as soon as every week.
Our movies are primarily based on our experiences touring the world. To this point, we have lived within the UK, South Korea, France, Japan, and the USA.
Remember to subscribe and hit the notification bell so that you simply get an alert each time we launch a brand new journey & tradition video!
Our favourite side of doing Youtube is interacting with you within the feedback, so ensure you cease by and say hello! 😊 What are your favourite uniquely British practices?
#britishculture #americansinengland #british