I knew I used to be in hassle after I was informed that afternoon tea at The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur featured 39 distinctive blends of teas – certainly one of them solely obtainable at The Ritz in KL! Actually, how does one determine which tea to sip when the choice is so superbly blended? Properly, why sip only one after I could possibly be naughty and check out 4? So I did. That, and bask in an awe-inspiring number of savoury and candy treats that turned this Excessive Tea into the spotlight of my week!
Why You’ll Love Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur:
– The meals is to-die-for scrumptious. I don’t have a single criticism and even be aware from my go to, it was all excellent
– A quartet in white tuxedo jackets performs the prettiest music you’ll be able to think about – from iconic 50s love songs to in style songs enjoying on the radio at this time. Suppose Breakfast At Tiffany’s meets Taylor Swift. They made the ambiance completely magical
– Their unique tea mix is known as ‘The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur Mix’ and it’s a mixture of Chinese language Tie Kuan Ying (tea served to royalty for the reason that Tang dynasty) and inexperienced Oolong that’s clean and creamy, and smells of white flowers to me. I cherished it!
– They serve fruit infusions for these seeking to keep away from the caffeine kick
– TIP for Vegetarians (or anybody with particular dietary wants): You’ll LOVE their VIP service! Name 2 days previous to your go to and the chef will create a personalised afternoon tea menu only for you
For pricing and all the small print, go to my journey weblog:
XOXO ~ Angela
Observe the journey:
BLOGS: http://ExpatAngela.com -&- http://luxurybucketlist.com